The Packers will open up their 2019 training camp on Thursday, July 25.
The team released their full schedule for training camp, which includes joint practices with the Houston Texans ahead of their first preseason game.
The first practice of the season will be at 10:15 a.m. on the 25th, followed by four open practices as part of opening week.
They’ll also host three practices (July 30-Aug. 1) before they host family night at Lambeau Field on Friday, Aug. 2. They’ll also have an open practice Sunday, Aug. 4, before the Texans come in for practices on Aug. 5-6.
Here’s a list of important dates during preseason:
· Friday, July 19 – Packers 1K Kids Run, presented by Edvest, 6 p.m.
· Saturday, July 20 – Packers 5K Run/Walk, presented by Bellin Health, Lambeau Field, 8 a.m.
· Monday, July 22 – Rookie players report
· Wednesday, July 24 – Head Coach Matt LaFleur’s season-opening press conference, 10 a.m.
· Wednesday, July 24 – Veteran players report
· Wednesday, July 24 – Packers Annual Meeting of Shareholders, 11 a.m.
· Thursday, July 25 – First practice, 10:15 a.m., Ray Nitschke Field
· Thursday, July 25 – Saturday, July 27 – Packers Experience, three-day free festival, presented by American Family Insurance, Bellin Health, Fleet Farm and Old El Paso.
· Friday, Aug. 2 – Family Night, presented by Bellin Health, Lambeau Field
· Sunday, Aug. 11 – 100th Birthday Celebration: Join the Packers in the Lambeau Field Atrium for a free public event to celebrate the team’s 100th birthday. Full details of the event will be shared in July.
· Monday, Aug. 19 – Last practice open to public, 10:15 a.m., Ray Nitschke Field
To view the full calendar, visit: https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/upload/packers/tjsfoiqt3urxvoweosob.pdf