Skip to Content

7-year-old boy swallows AirPod he got as Christmas gift

GEORGIA (CNN) -- A seven-year-old boy is okay after swallowing an AirPod, that he got as a Christmas gift.

The incident gave the Georgia family quite the scare but fortunately it appears the boy is going to be fine.

Doctors said the best option is to let the AirPod come out on its own.

In the meantime, the second-grader doesn't even want his phone near him because he's afraid it may connect to the AirPod in his stomach. His mom is also going to stay away from the tiny electric gadgets.

Neena Pacholke

Skip to content