Anthony Y. Tong, the employee of a Middleton software company that opened fire on coworkers before being fatally shot has his concealed carry permit revoked in 2004 after police were called to his apartment, according to documents obtained by 27 News.
MORE LOCAL NEWS
STORM TRACK 9 WEATHER
CONNECT WITH WAOW
UP TO THE MINUTE
- BREAKING NOW: Officers feared danger to public in 2004 contact with Middleton shooter
- Unreleased Chris Cornell songs to be released in November
- Democrat Barnes’ comment on Trump backers draws GOP ire
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn’t happen this week
- Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- Rivals for Georgia governor clash on ‘religious freedom’ law
GREEN BAY PACKERS
GREEN BAY, Wis. Sunday’s halftime ceremony at Lambeau Field was a special one. Former Packers guard and Pro Football Hall of Famer, Jerry Kramer was honored.
The Packers and Vikings battled to the every end and that end was a tie. The big news heading into the game was that Aaron
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Daniel Carlson missed two field goals in overtime, including one from 35 yards as time expired, and the Minnesota Vikings